All 5,020 flash Reviews

TRUMPED TRUMPED

I loved this one just as much as Trumped 2. I hope you keep making these. It was great. I loved how Trump bashed Hilary Clinton and kept yeling "WRONG". haha
Animation and sound were right on point as always. great work!

TRUMPED 2 TRUMPED 2

I loved everything about this animation. The ending with Bill Clinton was perfect. I love how Trump's kid looks like Richie Rich. haha Keep doing what you do Samination.

Fast and Furious Forty-Five Fast and Furious Forty-Five

Dwayne The Vin Diesel Johnson! This was great! very creative one minute animation. I enjoyed every minute of it. I liked how there was a combination of drawn animation, 3D animation, and actual video into this. great idea!

Dick Neck: Origins Dick Neck: Origins

This was really good. Very entertaining. Voice acting and background music on point with the decent animation. You put together something great. Congrats!

Phobotech responds:

Woah, its Yoink! That's a name I haven't seen in a long, long time. How have you been!? Thanks for the compliments, I really appreciate it.

Robocop Archive Robocop Archive

This was great. This short robocop segment was quite entertaining. The voice work and graphics were on point. The only sound side was that it was short. I remember this from a long time ago. Your work definitely improved over the years.

MindChamber responds:

thanks!

My NG - Pezboy My NG - Pezboy

way cool stuff bro. I remember making these back then. It's crazy how time flies... i've been so busy lately. I wish I could make flash stuff again. But it was great watching your newgrounds vid. Those collabs were so much fun back then. :D

Creepy Dancer Ep1 Creepy Dancer Ep1

cool stuff. This must have taken forever to make. Animation was decent. The idea was kinda creepy but very entertaining. lol

JunkYardAnimations responds:

A month and a week apart from my full-time job and acting ;)

Thnx tho bro glad you liked it!

First Lap Dance First Lap Dance

very interesting. short but awesome. lol gotta love lap dances and the ending was a great surprise. great work!

Don't F With Luigi Don't F With Luigi

Luigi gon get you Mario! It was kind of short but enjoyable for what it was.

Mad Mad Mario 5 Mad Mad Mario 5

This is hilarious! I love how Mario is still mad and tells the ghosts and spike guy off like that. I hope you keep making these. :)