View Profile YoinK

3,267 Movie Reviews

I don't know exactly what I just saw... but it was nicely drawn and animated. Nice work with different perspectives. It looked great.

The graphics looked very nicely put together. The voice acting could have been better for Luigi and Wario. I think you could have added more an Italian New York American accent to Luigi and that would have helped. This seemed a little bit dull at points. The storyline itself could have been better. Perhaps more genuine humor would have given this a better feel. It was a nice little flash skit overall.

That was really entertaining. Nicely animated and the voice acting was on point. I love the South Park style.

1,025 Game Reviews

This is an okay game. I think with some proper tweaking it can be better.

Great adventure game. The main character had a dorky voice, but I think that's what you were going for. The graphics were perfect and really fun to play. great work!

This is a cool game. It kind of gets repetitious after awhile. I like how each character has their own different amount of strengths. Not bad for a game created in 4 days!

200 Audio Reviews

Good song. I like how you tell a story with the lyrics.

Tev2nice responds:

Thanks for listening I just recently released the music video you can check it out by going to this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiOrr4g5DJE

nice to you back lejin. You still got it!

Lejin responds:

Just like Rocky!

This is pretty good!

doomshock responds:

YOINK!! I missed you whats your facebook or some shit!

3 Art Reviews

This is awesome!

deathink responds:

Tanks man!

This is great

I graduated college 3 years ago... and I'm without a job from it. :(

simply awesome

i've always been impressed by your drawing ability. Very smooth looking.

They should make an Italian the manager, they know how to run shit!

Vinny B @YoinK