View Profile YoinK

3,884 Movie Reviews

That was really entertaining. Nicely animated and the voice acting was on point. I love the South Park style.

This was interesting. I loved how there were several different styles of animation within the animation. It looked very professional. Simpson’s characters are great. 🤣

That was great. I loved the song and the animation fits the song perfectly! Very creative with the animation. Thor looked like a badass before and after the hair cut. Lol

1,114 Game Reviews

This is an okay game. I think with some proper tweaking it can be better.

Great adventure game. The main character had a dorky voice, but I think that's what you were going for. The graphics were perfect and really fun to play. great work!

This is a cool game. It kind of gets repetitious after awhile. I like how each character has their own different amount of strengths. Not bad for a game created in 4 days!

211 Audio Reviews

Good song. I like how you tell a story with the lyrics.

Tev2nice responds:

Thanks for listening I just recently released the music video you can check it out by going to this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiOrr4g5DJE

nice to you back lejin. You still got it!

Lejin responds:

Just like Rocky!

This is pretty good!

doomshock responds:

YOINK!! I missed you whats your facebook or some shit!

4 Art Reviews

This is awesome!

deathink responds:

Tanks man!

This is great

I graduated college 3 years ago... and I'm without a job from it. :(

This is very graphic

I like it. The girl looks so pissed while the guy looks as if he's in a lot of pain. hah nice work!

Feuse responds:

x)

so Kinky ;] thanks man :>

________

wow i always thought the thing in ur icon is actually a viking opening his mouth ._.

They should make an Italian the manager, they know how to run shit!

Vinny B @YoinK