View Profile YoinK

3,271 Movie Reviews

Very impressive and great idea. Wow this was nicely put together. I like how Bart used the same line in the beginning and the end like that. Bart sure caused some chaos. haha

This was really good. Graphics and animation are on point. The voice acting was above average. The facial expressions were especially well put together. Captain planet looked great.

This was okay. I didn't laugh really. It was more strange than funny. The graphics of the characters and backgrounds looked good. The humor was lacking but the voice acting was very clear. Nice try. Keep making flash movies.

1,027 Game Reviews

This is an okay game. I think with some proper tweaking it can be better.

Great adventure game. The main character had a dorky voice, but I think that's what you were going for. The graphics were perfect and really fun to play. great work!

This is a cool game. It kind of gets repetitious after awhile. I like how each character has their own different amount of strengths. Not bad for a game created in 4 days!

204 Audio Reviews

This is really good. Please make more. It's very up beat and grabs the attention.

I used this beat in my animation. I loved this. very great sound and fits well in an animation.

oh man. This is flippin great. I love the slight edginess this has. It's definitely well put together. :D

3 Art Reviews

This is awesome!

deathink responds:

Tanks man!

This is great

I graduated college 3 years ago... and I'm without a job from it. :(

simply awesome

i've always been impressed by your drawing ability. Very smooth looking.

They should make an Italian the manager, they know how to run shit!

Vinny B @YoinK